A-Comfort Service opened in Pittsburgh, PA in July of 1988, by Todd & Susan Rhule along with Todd’s Mother, Marcia Rhule. Servicing Pittsburgh’s North Hills and the surrounding areas of Pittsburgh, A-Comfort Service grew from 1 employee to 20. In 1997, the company incorporated and added a plumbing division to it’s existing heating and cooling services. In the Fall of 2003, Frank Moran came on board as Vice President.
A-Comfort Service is one of the largest and most trusted HVAC companies around Pittsburgh, servicing residential and small business customers. We have worked to develop our reputation as a high-quality, professional HVAC and plumbing services company with a commitment to professionalism and excellence in the delivery of our services.
Exceeding Your Expectations
Delivering a Value Greater Than What We Charge!
- Customers are #1 and Co-Workers are equal to customers
- Stay current on matters affecting the heating, cooling and plumbing industries
- Do the job right the ﬁrst time
- Be on time
- Complete work on time
- Avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation or concealment of pertinent facts
- Treat all persons fairly, regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, age or national origin
- Maintain a level of competent service in the HVAC and plumbing industry and not at tempting to perform a task for which we are not qualiﬁed
- Abide by the letter and spirit of the laws and codes which govern our industry, community, state and government
- Continue to make A-Comfort Service the #1 Company in the Pittsburgh area.